How to set up your Merchant Control Panel
You can view the Redeem Rewards Merchant Platform from your desktop or mobile phone.
Once you register for your free trial, the Redeem support team will email your login details so you can get started.
It is advisable that you set up your business details on the desktop and then opt between the mobile app or desktop to manage your offers and rewards.
Redeems mobile merchant platform available on Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
- Easy to set up
- You only ever need the one QR code for all your offers, and
- It’s easy to change your logo, trading hours and other business details.
In the control panel you can add and edit:
- Your username/business name,
- Email Address
- Telephone number,
- The categories you are featured in (max; 3). This is unique to the Redeem platform.
- Add your website
- Your physical address
- GPS settings that is the longitude and latitude of your business. Google maps is ideal to get this information.
- Finally set up your trading hours.
- Upload your logo – ensure size is 1200 x 650 pixels for optimal viewing,
There is an option to download your QR code for customers to scan which you can use until we send out your starter pack which includes a POS display for your QR code, a poster to tell customers you are part of the Redeem Rewards community and DL fliers for customers to take.
Once you have your merchant panel set up you can download the Redeem Rewards Merchant App and create offers and rewards using your mobile phone.
You can update your details easily anytime you need to using your Merchant desktop panel.